Sunday Morning Schedule
9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship (see below)
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am.
- Grace Kids Grow meets from 10-10:50 am. An adult must sign each child in and out of Sunday School. A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 – 12:15.
- Preschool children meet in room B7 (in the basement)
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meet in room B10 (in the basement)
- 3rd grade – 5th grade meet in the Tower Room (on the 2nd floor)
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
April 12-26: Tom Rhoads teaches the class.
Room 206 (The Windjammers Room):
April 12-26: TBA
Room 209 (The Steamers Room)
April 12-26: Dave or Maggie McIntire lead the Steamers.Share