9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
There is ONE Children Led Service on April 24, in the Great Room at 10 am.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am in April.
CHILDREN AGES 0-Pre-K
- A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 am–12:15 pm. From 10 am–10:45 am, Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach using the Faithweaver curriculum.
- 3rd grade – 5th grade meets in the Tower Room (on the 2nd floor). Geoff Snook and Dale Haury teach using the Faithweaver curriculum.
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
Two new short-term adult classes start April 3. Dr. Martin Burch and Steve Hooper teach April 3, 10 and 17.
- Early Christianity with Steve Hooper (Room 208: Steamers Room). Steve continues an exploration of the story of the early Christian Church. Everyone is welcome to join the class and explore with Steve.
- Taking Another Look with Martin Burch (Room 101). Join Martin in an examination of some stories from the Old Testament. Why study them? What do they say to us in a post-Christ world?