- 9 am Worship in the Great Room
- 10 am Education and Fellowship (see below)
- 11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
There is NO Sunday School on February 7. Instead we have ONE worship service at 10:00 am in the Sanctuary with our
annual congregational meeting to follow. Here’s where you’ll find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am for the final three Sundays of February.
Children ages birth-Pre-K
A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 am – 12:15 pm. From 10 am – 10:45 am, Colissa Frye leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
Kindergarten – 2nd grade
Meet in Room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach using the Faithweaver curriculum and use the children’s version of “The Way” during Lent.
3rd grade – 5th grade
Meet in the Tower Room (on the 2nd floor). Geoff Snook and Dale Haury teach using the Faithweaver curriculum and use the children’s version of The Way during Lent.
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
We begin a 6-week Lent Study February 14 on The Way by Pastor Adam Hamilton. Adults may choose from three classes. The book for the series costs $13 and is on sale at Grace on Sundays, January 31, February 7 and February 14.
- Room 209 (The Steamers Room) – An ongoing class where all are welcome. Lent Study taught by Tom Rhoads.
- Room 101 – A short-term study group taught by Bill Woolf.
- Room 103 – A short-term study group taught by Hal Welch.