9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
There is NO Sunday School on Easter, March 27.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am for the first three Sundays of March.
Children ages 0-Pre-K
- A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 – 12:15 pm. From 10 – 10:45 am Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach using the Faithweaver curriculum and will use the children’s version of “The Way” during Lent.
- 3rd grade – 5th grade meets in the Tower Room (on the 2nd floor). Geoff Snook and Dale Haury teach using the Faithweaver curriculum and will use the children’s version of “The Way” during Lent.
6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
We continue a 6-week Lent Study. The study is “The Way” by Pastor Adam Hamilton. Adults may choose from 3 classes. The book for the series costs $13.
- Room 209 (The Steamers Room) – An ongoing class where all are welcome.
- Lent Study taught by Tom Rhoads.
- Room 101 – A short-term study group taught by Bill Woolf.
- Room 103 – A short-term study group taught by Hal Welch.
- The Study – A group for Grace Young Adults 40 and under.