IGNITE (All High School aged youth)
- Miles for Mission – all month on Sundays
- Sunday School (10 – 10:50 am) we meet every Sunday. Proverbs is our theme.
- Fellowship Wednesdays (6 – 7:15 pm). We meet March 4, March 11 and March 25. We have a small dinner at 5:30, and a donation of $3 is appreciated.
INSPIRE (All Middle High aged youth)
- Sunday school (10 – 10:50 am); We meet every Sunday. We look at the Books of Matthew.
- Tuesday Chess (3:30-4:30 pm) in Room 101, led by Ann Graham
- Fellowship Wednesday (3:20 – 4:45 pm) we meet the March 4, March 11 and March 25.
WYLDlife club is on Friday, March 6. Club consists of games, snacks, skits, music and the word of Jesus. All youth are to meet in the Robinson cafeteria after school then walk over as a group to Grace. All parents are asked to pick up their youth at the EAST drive entrance at 5 pm. If you have any questions please contact Jessica Fleeman at (316) 518-1727 or Kirk Anderson here at Grace.
- Sunday, March 1 (3 – 4:45 pm) Youth in the Parlor
- Saturday, March 14 (Noon to 4:45 pm) Lunch with Youth in the Parlor with an activity.
- Sunday, March 29 (3-4:45 pm) Youth in the Parlor – Faith statements
- April 20 – Youth meet with Session for examination (6 – 7 pm)
- April 26 – Confirmation Sunday – both Services
Get on the Youth Ministry Email List
If you would like to get on the Student Ministry email list for either IGNITE or INSPIRE/WYLDlife, please email your request to Kirk Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.Share