If you would like to get on the Student Ministry email list for either IGNITE or INSPIRE/WYLDlife, please email your request to Kirk Anderson.
IGNITE (All High School aged youth)
- Sunday discussion (10 am – 10:50 am) October 4, 18 and 25: We finish up Feasting on the Word and start a new series on 1 Corinthians.
- Wednesday Fellowship (5:30 pm – 7:15 pm): Dinner at 5:30 pm followed by games and discussion. In October we focus on being thankful, the importance of manners and what should we really be fighting for. We meet every Wednesday in October. On October 7, we go to GetAir.
INSPIRE (All Middle High aged youth)
- INSPIRE Worship and Work weekend is October 3 and 4. Call Kirk for more details.
- Sunday discussion (10 am – 10:50 am) on October 18 and 25: We finish Feasting on the Word and start a new series on 1 Corinthians. No class on the October 4 and 11.
- Tuesdays Bible Study at Robinson during the lunch periods
- Tuesdays Chess (3:30 pm – 4:30 pm) in Room 101, led by Ann Graham
- Wednesday Fellowship (3:30 pm – 4:45 pm) in the Youth Center. In October we look at EGO’s, BFF’s, judging and what to wear.
- WYLDlife Club (after school to 5 pm) is scheduled for October 2 and 15. Youth meet at the Robinson cafeteria and then walk to Grace. Pick-up is the Battin street fountain entrance. Thursday, October 15, we go to GetAir. Pick-up is at GetAir.