9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship (see below)
11am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
On Sunday, November 22, we have ONE worship service at 10:30 am and no Sunday School classes. The worship service is in the sanctuary with lunch to follow in the Great Room.
On Sunday, November 29, the only adult class to meet is the Steamer Group. Children and youth meet this day.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am for the first three Sundays in November.
- Children ages 0-Pre-K: A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 am – 12:15 pm. From 10 – 10:45 M Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children. They will use the Feasting on the Word curriculum.
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach using the Feasting on the Word curriculum.
- 3rd grade – 5th grade meets in the Tower Room (on the 2nd floor). Geoff Snook and Sherry Camargo teach using the Feasting on the Word curriculum.
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
Growing in Faith – Join a Group for Five Weeks
These groups met October 18 and 25 and continue November 1, 8, and 15. Groups meet from 10:00 – 10:45 am. There are three groups during this series, and all use the same study materials.
Each group explores the meaning of salvation using the series For the Life of the World. Read below to see which group is the best fit for you.
For the Life of the World with Cheryl Lyda & Randy Routsong in Room 101
The material is presented in a scaffolding format as we unpack sections of each video in a start, stop, discuss manner, building on learning from previous sections. Dialogue is in both large and small group format.
For the Life of the World with Kelly McFall in Room 103
This group relishes in the post-modern quirks of the series. Instead of trying to understand everything, this group immerses itself in the material, focusing on the experience more than getting to one set answer.
For the Life of the World with Tom Rhoads in The Chapel
This group is large group discussion based with Tom using primarily the Socratic Method. Come and explore the material together.
If one of those groups isn’t for you, you are always welcome to join the Steamer Group.
Location: Room 209
- November 1, 8, 15, and 29 – Lee Parker teaches the Steamers