9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
There is NO Sunday School on Sunday, May 29. On this day there is ONE worship service at 10 am in the Sanctuary.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am for the first four Sundays of April.
Children ages 0-Pre-K
- A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 – 12:15. From 10 – 10:45 am Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
Kindergarten – 2nd grade
- Meet in the Great Room May 1, 8, and 15 for Bible Trivia with people of all ages. Parents are encouraged to attend. Look for regular teachers Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake.
3rd grade – 5th grade
- Meet in the Great Room May 1, 8, and 15 for Bible Trivia with people of all ages. Parents are encouraged to attend. Look for regular teachers Geoff Snook and Dale Haury.
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- Room 208 (The Steamers Room) – An ongoing class where all are welcome.Francie Ekengren teaches the class in May. The class focuses on the book of Acts.
- Great Room – All adults are invited to the Great Room for three weeks of Bible Trivia, May 1, 8, and 15. This is a wonderful opportunity to play with and get to know children in our congregation.