9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band.The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities in November. There is NO Sunday School on Sunday, November 20. Instead join us in the Great Room for a congregational breakfast at 10 am.
Children ages 0-Pre-K
- A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 – 12:15 pm.
- From 10 – 10:45 am Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach this dynamic class.
3rd – 5th Grades
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders meet in Tower Room (on the 2nd floor).
- Geoff Snook, Dale Haury, and Elise Scholl teach this exciting group.
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
November 6 is the final Sunday for “Listening for God” in Room 101 and the video series in Room 103. The Steamers class meets in Room 209 on November 6, 13 and 27. Dave and Maggie McIntire continue their series:
- Lincoln, God and the Second Inaugural
In the 701 words of his Second Inaugural, Abraham Lincoln mentions God 14 times, quotes four separate verses of scripture and invokes prayer thrice. Not bad for a politician called a “heathen’ and an ‘infidel’ in his first run for national office. This class will explore Lincoln’s journey as a person of faith and analyze the religious connotations of a speech Lincoln considered “better than anything I have produced.”Share