9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities in September.
Children ages 0-Pre-K
A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 – 12:15 pm. From 10 – 10:45 am Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach and are excited about the start of the Sunday School year.
3rd – 5th Grades
3rd, 4th, and 5th graders meet in Tower Room (on the 2nd floor). Geoff Snook, Dale Haury, and Elise Scholl teach this exciting group.
6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
The Christian Discipleship Team has a diverse and inspiring line-up of Sunday morning classes for adults this fall. We have two four-week units planned. The first unit is from September 11 – October 2. Classes are from 10 – 10:45 am. There are three adult classes to choose from.
- Raising Kids with Love and Logic: From the Delivery Room to the Dorm Room
- Join Jennifer Snook and Cindy Dethloff for an interactive look at raising kids. This class is ideal for parents, grandparents, and anyone else who spends time with young people. Jennifer and Cindy will introduce the class to the ‘Love and Logic’ approach of working with children and youth. This class meets in Room 101.
- Sacred Art and History
- Join Randy Routsong and Steve Hooper for a look at sacred art and the history around it. As this dynamic duo works together, Randy will focus on the art and Steve on the history. This class is lecture based and meets in the Chapel.
- God Calls Us All: Passion and Action
- Carolyn Shaw leads this video based class. Each week the class will watch a video and hear from someone who heard God’s call and answered. The stories explore the surprising ways that God calls and challenges us, the ways God puts us in situations we wouldn’t expect, and the ways God walks with us through it all. This class meets in Room 103.