Sunday Morning Schedule in May
9 am: Worship in the Great Room
10 am: Education and Fellowship (see below)
11 am: Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am:
There is NO Sunday School on Pentecost Sunday, May 24. On this day there is ONE Service at 10 am in the sanctuary.
- Grace Kids Grow meets from 10-10:50 am. An adult must sign each child in and out of Sunday School. A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 am – 12:15 pm.
- Preschool children meet in room B7 (in the basement)
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meet in room B10 (in the basement)
- 3rd grade – 5th grade meet in the Tower Room (on the 2nd floor)
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- May 3 and 10 – Geoff Snook teaches on Sabbath.
- No class for the rest of the month
Room 206 (The Windjammers Room)
- May TBA
Room 209 (The Steamers Room)
- May 3 – Shelley Duncan
- May 10 – Sue Steele
- May 17 – Sue Steele
- May 31 – Kristen Manning