9 am Worship in the Great Room | 10 am Education and Fellowship (see below) | 11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional. There is no Sunday School on December 17 or 24. On December 17, we enjoy the Christmas Brunch at 10 am. On December 24, there is One Worship service at 11 am.
Children and Youth
Children ages 0-Pre-K
- A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 am – 12:15 pm. From 10 – 10:45 am, Colissa Frye leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement) also known as the ‘Foundation Station.’
3rd – 5th Grades
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders meet in Tower Room (on the 2nd floor).
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
Love and Logic, Meets in Room 103
Jennifer Snook and Cindy Dethloff team up for another Love and Logic class. This time the focus is Teens, Tots, and
Technology. This class is ideal for parents, grandparents, or anyone else who spends time with children and youth. The Love and Logic way of talking to children gives you specific answers and actions for some of the difficult moments in
child-rearing. These simple techniques are effective with all children, from toddler to teens. It will change your life and the lives of your children.
Bible 101: Meets in Room 101
Do you want to know more about the Bible but don’t know where to start? Join the Bible 101 class. Each small unit (four weeks for the second unit) provides an entrance into scripture. If you’ve studied the Bible before you’ll enjoy the refresher. In December we focus on the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
Steamers: November 5, (Room 208)
Dave McIntire teaches the class in December.\