What a great time in the life of GRACE!
We have very active ministries for children and youth programs:
- We are blessed to have a strong Christian Education program.
- We have a wonderful music ministry.
- We have many dedicated volunteers reaching out to those in need in our community and around the world.
- We have a welcoming congregation that opens our doors to a wide range of groups in Wichita.
- We partner on a regular basis with several neighborhood organizations.
- And of course, we cannot talk about Stewardship without recognizing the congregation’s generous support of all of these (AND MANY MORE) ways in which we spread the work of our Lord.
So why do we continue to talk about Stewardship? Great question!
We talk about Stewardship throughout the year because it is the ongoing responsibility of each of us to look for ways to give our time, talents and treasures in service to our God.
- Your Stewardship Team continually looks for ways to highlight the good works you do.
- Your Stewardship Team continually looks for a way to engage you in the life of our congregation in new and exciting ways.
- Your Stewardship Team continually looks for ways to ignite your interest in our ministries.
So the simple answer to the question above is to help you find the right place to be involved.
Finally, we want to pause to say thank you for your support and labors in 2014 and for your anticipated work in making this year a success. It is because of you that Grace is a vital and dynamic congregation.
Now, as we focus on this year’s ministries, programs and services, we ask you to be fully engaged, to be actively involved and to ignite your spirit as Grace continues to be a vital force in sharing our faith, in giving through our mission and in participating in the life of our congregation.Share