9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
On Sunday, December 18, we have our annual Christmas brunch in the Great Room from 10-11 am. There is no Sunday School this day.
On Sunday, December 25, we have ONE worship service at 10 am in the sanctuary and no Sunday School classes.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am for the first two Sundays in December.
Children ages 0-Pre-K
- A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 – 12:15 pm. From 10 – 10:45 am, Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children.
Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach this dynamic class.
3rd – 5th Grades
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders meet in Tower Room (on the 2nd floor). Geoff Snook, Dale Haury, and Elise Scholl teach this exciting group.
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- The Steamers Group is the only adult Sunday School class offered in December. The Steamers class meets in Room 209. They are a longstanding group but always welcome new people.
- In January the Christian Discipleship team will offer a class for the congregation in the Great Room.