9 am Worship in the Great Room
10 am Education and Fellowship (see below)
11 am Worship in the Sanctuary
Worship at 9 am is in the Great Room and is led musically by our band. The style is less formal than the 11 am service. The 11 am service is in the Sanctuary and is led musically by our choirs. The style is more traditional.
On Sunday, October 11, the 9 am service meets for informal worship on the lawn as we cheer for runners in the marathon and half marathon. The second service is at 10:30 am in the sanctuary and is led by a bluegrass band. There is no Sunday School this day.
Here’s where you will find education and fellowship opportunities at 10 am every Sunday in October except for October 11.
- Children ages 0-Pre-K:A nursery is available all morning from 8:50 am – 12:15 pm. From 10 – 10:45 am Colissa Fry leads a Sunday School lesson for these children. They use the Feasting on the Word curriculum.
- Kindergarten – 2nd grade meets in room B10 (in the basement). Merodee Grannis and Kendall Drake teach using the Feasting on the Word curriculum.
- 3rd grade – 5th grade meets in the Tower Room (on the 2nd floor). Geoff Snook and Sherry Camargo teach using the Feasting on the Word curriculum.
- 6-8th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
- 9-12th graders meet in the Youth Center (downstairs)
Steamers – Location: Room 209
- October 4: Claudia Peebler teaches
- October 11: No Class – Marathon
- October 18: Carol Graham and Mary Burgett lead the class and share about the National Presbyterian Women’s Gathering: One Body, One Spirit
- October 25: TBA
In addition to the Steamers there are two additional classes from October 18 – November 15. These classes use a curriculum called, For the Life of the World” which explores how God’s purposes are woven into our everyday lives. The two classes use identical materials but one is targeted to people who are newer to Sunday School, and one is targeted to people who have some history with Sunday School.
- Room 101: For the Life of the World – for the newer to Sunday School crowd
- Room 103: For the Life of the World – for the Sunday School veterans